INTRODUCTION TO RISK MANAGEMENT
- Concepts and Terminology
- Risk and Corporate Governance
- Risk management with the overall business operating model
- Basis of risk and control framework
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- You will learn the new international standards and best practices in risk management.
- You can become a Certified Risk Professional. This is an advantage on your resume, serving as a third-party endorsement to your knowledge and experience. Certificates give the necessary assurance that you have the knowledge and skills to accept more responsibility in your organization.
- You improve your resume in order to meet the new “fit and proper” requirements for managers and employees in risk management.
CERTIFICATE OF RISK MANAGMENT
- This course has been designed to provide with the knowledge and skills needed to understand and support enterprise wide risk management, and to promote best practices, and international standards that align with business and regulatory requirements.
- The course provides with the skills needed to pass the professional exam.
- This course is intended for professionals that want to understand risk to work as risk officers.
- This course is intended for employers demanding qualified risk professionals.
Module 1: Definition of Risk Management
OVERVIEW OF RISK MANAGEMENT
- Need for project risk management
- Some sources of risk
- Some common risk categories
OVERVIEW OF RISK MANAGEMENT PROCESS
- Definition of risk
- Project risk management process steps (planning, assessment (identification, analysis, handling, and monitoring)
Module 2: DESIGNING AND IMPLEMENTING A RISK PROGRAM
DESIGNING AND IMPLEMENTING A RISK PROGRAM
- Designing and Implementing an enterprise wide Risk Program
- Ongoing with laws and regulations
- The company and other stakeholders
- Managing the regulators and change in regulations
- International and national regulatory requirements
- What is different
- The MENA countries
- New standards
- Multinational companies and risks challenges
Module 3: RISK MANAGMENT FRAMEWORK
Enterprise Risk Management Framework
- How to develop the risk profile and your entity risk mitigation plans
- Components of the risk register
- Risk categories (Operational, financial, strategic , market risks)
- Tools and techniques to assess the risk and controls
- What is risk strategy and how it is linked to business strategy
- What is risk appetite and how to develop it for your entity
- Risk reporting packs
- The concept of risk governance
- Risk ownership , mandates and roles of key stakeholders
The Frameworks of Risk Management
- The Control Environment.
- Risk Assessment.
- Control Activities.
- Compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- IT Controls.
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Framework.
- Risk Assessment.
- Risk Response.
- Control Activities.
- Information and Communication.
- Objectives: Strategic, Operations, Reporting, Compliance.
- Implementation plan.
- Key Goal Indicators (KGIs).
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- What are the key risk reports, how to develop such reports, and who are the key stakeholders
- How to read risk reports and link them with business performances
- What are the important key risk indicators (KRIs) and how to quantify and measure them
- Basis of risk modeling
Module 4: ROpertianal Risks
- What is operational risk
- Legal risk
- Information Technology operational risk
- Operational, operations and operating risk
- The evolving importance of operational risk
- Quantification of operational risk
- Loss categories and business lines
- Operational risk measurement methodologies
- Identification of operational risk
- Operational Risk Approaches
- Basic Indicator Approach (BIA)
- Standardized Approach (SA)
- Alternative Standardized Approach (ASA)
- Advanced Measurement Approaches (AMA)
- Internal Measurement Approach (IMA)
- Loss Distribution (LD)
- Standard Normal Distribution
- Expected loss (EL), Unexpected Loss (UL)
- Value-at Risk
- Calculating Value-at Risk
- Stress Testing
- Operational Risk Measurement Issues
- Operational risk management
- Operational Risk Management Office
- Key functions of Operational Risk Management Office
- Key functions of Operational Risk Managers
- Operational risk sound practices
- Operational risk mitigation
PROGRAM DIRECTOR AND INSTRUCTOR
BE RISK MANAGEMENT
Register by sending a mail to: Rana.Fehr@risclegalacademy.com
Subjected with “CRM”
78, Road 282, Laselky Street
New Maadi, Cairo, Egypt